Guided by adult coaches, students work using LEGO® elements and moving parts to build ideas and concepts. Working in teams of 2-6 children, teams work to complete the Building Challenge and ‘show off’ their project on the final day of the program. All the teams are celebrated and leave with an award.
- Explore engineering concepts
- Motors, gears, pulleys, energy, mechanics, sensors, and basic programming
- Engage in research about the yearly challenge topic
- Determine relevant information, organize, and present findings
- Utilize critical thinking skills
- Solve real world challenges using research and creativity
Let the Learning Begin
Explore Your Location
Each Snapology offers a different schedule of classes, camps and workshops. Explore the Snapology closest to you to see what is being offered near you. You can also learn more about custom programs for your school, group or party.
Find ClassesNear You
Interested in STEAM classes for your child? Find classes available near you and options for custom programs.