FIRST® Lego® League (FLL) is an international robotics competition program. Children will compete in local competitions, moving on to regional and national competitions depending on success. FLL is designed to get children excited about science and technology, and teach them valuable employment and life skills. Teams build, test, and program an autonomous robot using LEGO® Mindstorms EV3 robots to solve a set of missions on an obstacle course.
- Explore engineering concepts
- Motors, gears, pulleys, energy, mechanics, sensors, and basic programming
- Engage in research about the yearly challenge topic
- Determine relevant information, organize, and present findings
- Utilize critical thinking skills
- Solve real world challenges using research and creativity
Let the Learning Begin
Explore Your Location
Each Snapology offers a different schedule of classes, camps and workshops. Explore the Snapology closest to you to see what is being offered near you. You can also learn more about custom programs for your school, group or party.
Find ClassesNear You
Interested in STEAM classes for your child? Find classes available near you and options for custom programs.