Give kids the gift of learning through play! At Snapology of NW Suburban Chicagoland, children will be guided through hands on activities using things they already love: LEGO® bricks, K’Nex and technology. Ideal for children ages 1-14, kids will have so much fun in our classes, camps and parties that they don’t even realize they’re learning!
“Thank you for our first ever stress free birthday party! Snapology made our son's party this weekend so amazing. The staff was great working with the kids and myself, and most of all the kids had a blast! We will definitely be back for many more occasions.”
“Thanks to Snapology, we just had an awesome birthday party for my daughter! Our "helpers" made everything run smoothly, and we are very appreciative. The kids had such an awesome time, we will definitely be recommend Snapology to our friends for the best birthday party around!”
“My son attended two Snapology camps this summer and each week he was so thrilled to go! He says it's the best summer camp he's ever been to, and wished it was longer! He learned so much all while having fun. What a great program you have! Already looking forward to next year!”
> 1-HOUR PARTY (UP TO 12 GUESTS INCLUDING THE BIRTHDAY DAY CHILD)
> DEDICATED SNAPOLOGIST
> THEME-BASED PARTY
> 1 SNAPOLOGY GATOR BUILD FOR BIRTHDAY CHILD
> MINI-FIGURE FOR BIRTHDAY CHILD
> 10% OFF COUPON FOR BIRTHDAY CHILD-GOOD FOR A CLASS OR CAMP
> DOWNLOADABLE INVITATIONS
> DOWNLOADABLE THANK YOU CARDS
• $5 per additional guest after 12 guests
• $3.50 additional per child to do a mini-figure build (great additional party favor)
• $3.50 additional per child to get a Snapology gator build (great additional party favor)
• $275 for a 1.5 hr Robotics or Animation party (12 guest max including the birthday child)
• $50 travel fee for locations that are beyond a 15 mile radius from Huntley, IL
• $100 travel fee for locations that are beyond a 25 mile radius from Huntley, IL
• $50 per additional 1/2 hour
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
Most people react in three ways when confronted with a situation- dependent on it's type: Forget it a few seconds later, Remember it for a few days and then have it fade to their subconscious memory, or Remember it forever as if to be able to relive it over and over. Our passion at Different Studios is to make every moment live forever, as if stamped in time.